Saturday, August 02, 2008

You're taller than I thought

I'm having fun. It'd be nice if it was summer according to the weather, but according to my internal clock, it's here.

I've been making the lowest stress, highest entertainment value choices I can lately. Seems to be working for me, at least at the moment. I'm feeling pretty pleased, and a lot more grounded than I have in awhile, which is odd, because everything I'm doing is chaotic and temporary and has no strong foundation.

I guess it's nice to just be less serious and responsible than I normally am. Take care of only what needs to be taken care of and leave the rest be. At least for summertime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perhaps 'things that work' is the strongest of all foundations sometimes.

Been thinking about you lots lately.