Monday, September 22, 2008

Hysteria abated by application of sleep


Sparkly!!!
Originally uploaded by beenbair
What a week!

I worked 65 hours, saw a film I'd worked on for the first time ever (seeing your name up on the screen is really neat), got a new job as an actual makeup artist again (with a company I LOVE), and became so tired I actually randomly went into hysterical laughing fits if made to laugh at all. It was awesome, all of it.

This week is much shorter, workwise, and all of my shifts are training for the new position, which is great. I'm looking forward to it more than I have any job for a long time. I'm also excited about karaoke on wednesday, which I'm pretty sure I've missed for a month straight. At least. I may not sing that often, but I have a great time hanging out.

It seems odd that as everything outside is going to sleep for fall, I'm waking up and feeling more alive than I have for ages. About damn time. Seriously.

Point me in the right direction, world, and I'll never need to stop moving.

No comments: