Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today was a weird day with strange conversations and everything about it was just rather surreal and hard to sum up quickly or come up with a witty title for.


ORANGE JUICE
Originally uploaded by newpn2000
Much of this week has been like that, actually.

I'm spinning in mental circles and trying to figure out where, when, and if I should stop.

I feel unique, attractive, special, and at the same time, like I'm old, boring, and just one of many, to be used and replaced at whim.

I have had a great weekend and a horrible one.

The contradictions don't even make sense to me. If I can't even figure out why my own brain is thinking like this, how on earth am I supposed to explain it to anyone else? Seriously, brain, get a grip.

I'd rather be a reality than a fantasy, too, and I don't know if the reality of me measures up to the fantasy that may be being created.

No comments: