Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All Hallows


In Every Dream Home a Heartache
Originally uploaded by Natascha2008


I used to love this time of year unreservedly.

Last Hallowe'en sucked though. I'm beginning to think there are too many holidays out there, too many easy days to remember, and to associate with crazy random happenstances.

Or deaths.

Y'know.

Fun stuff, eh?

Someday I'm going to learn the trick of remembering the dates good things happen. I'm horrid at that. Must be my instinctively morbid gothic sensibilities kicking in, making sure I find easy mnemonic clues for the gruesome events but not the glorious ones.

Right. Now that that's off my chest:

All I lack to make my life damn near as perfect as it's ever felt right now is a steady income again, and that should be forthcoming soon. I've got a couple solid leads, and I'm guessing that as soon as one of them becomes reality, my contract positions will start picking up again.

That is, after all, how life seems to work.

No comments: