Thursday, October 16, 2008

Communication


busy
Originally uploaded by HH!Crash
It's very, very hard to think about healthy communication and understanding while listening to the third US Presidential debate. Seriously. I have had some lovely and functional examples of communication provided to me in the last very short while, and it's just painful to hear the entire concept murdered by a short sighted and arrogant jerk.

*deep breath*

So yeah, there are yet more life changes coming towards me. I think they're good, even if some of the job front ones are annoying me.

Y'know, really, truly, listening to this makes me happier and happier with my ability to actually talk through things rather than around them.

I'm still happy. Adjusting. Stressing a little. But happy.

Also, because I have to say it somewhere...I am sorely disappointed in the voter turnout in the Canadian election this week. What the HELL are you thinking if you don't vote?

No comments: