Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Leaving marks

I am remembering that there's a strong link between healthy eating and happiness for me. Funnily enough, it's not just that I an happier when I eat well, but also that I am more likely to cook healthy meals when I am in a good mood. Or when I have someone to cook for, which usually puts me in a good mood anyways. I do so like feeding people.

I'm having an amazing run of good fortune lately. Almost too much for one person (or at least, one person if that person is me) to comprehend. It's so stinking awesome I just can't stop smiling.

I get three baby rats sometime in the next few days, as usual just for around a week before they head home to their actual mums, but that's enough for an awful lot of rat snuggling. Fostering fur-babies when they need it suits me well.

There's a terribly busy weekend coming up, which is likewise glorious and fun. I'll get to see friends I don't see often and friends I see almost every day, and I'll be working the whole weekend on top of that. I'm looking forward to it something fierce. I also get the marvelous experience of listening to several of my friends make lovely noises come out of instruments of various types, which is something I admire about all of them. It makes me so happy to see my friends reach out to people and make them dance.

Sleep now, if I can calm down the overexcited brain enough for it. Have a wonderful day, you.

No comments: